Experiences in life can sometimes leave us in a negative mind set. Maybe you were abused, rejected, or hurt in other ways. No matter what your experience is or was, it is important to stop using negative words in your life. Believe it or not, there is power in your tongue. So, if your life feels like it has been going in circles and nothing is changing, then it's time to change your path with your tongue. You can do this by being extremely careful with the type of words you use. In this article, you will learn how to replace negative words with positive ones.
- Failure: As long as you do not give up hope, you will not admit defeat; you will try and carry on until you achieve success. Failure is only when you stop trying.
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
- Unlucky: Are you prepared? Have you been working harder and smarter? You will be lucky to get what you want in life when you are ready.
- Overwhelmed: Do you plan ahead and get organized? Trying to do too much in a day can be stressful. Recognizing important tasks and giving priority to getting them done is the wise way to work. Procrastination is the main reason why you have so much to do because work gets accumulated over time. Taking prompt action is the way to get things done.
- Listless: Are you feeling lazy, having no energy and without enthusiasm. It is likely that you have been sitting around all day long without moving your body. Exercise is the way to be zestful and alert.
- Rejected: Do you worry about rejection? When you need something you have to ask for it. You may or may not get it. Without asking you don’t even stand a chance of getting it. You have nothing to lose by asking.